With the temporary closure of ASB’s offices and classrooms, we are pleased to be bringing you this special web page of Stay-At-Home Resources and Support. In addition to the continuing outreach and training that ASB staff members are conducting (see ASB Resources below), we are curating for you a variety of activities, games, educational resources, and links to important City of Philadelphia resources. We will keep updating and adding to these pages, so check back often!
ASB’s Virtual Program Schedule: April – June 2021
We are excited to announce our virtual program schedule for the second quarter of 2021. While operating remotely, we are thankful our virtual platform has enabled us to continue our education programs, establish creative enrichment opportunities, and also continue our social and support groups.
- Access technology training
- iPhone, Amazon Alexa and smart phone application training
- Braille instruction
- Health speaker series and diabetes information & support programs
- Men and women’s peer support groups
- Storytelling, yoga and trivia
- Keeping Up with the Times current events group
- Orientation without mobility training
- Home management classes
- And many more
Please click here to review our full schedule for the current quarter. If you are interested in any programs, please contact Participant Navigator, Lexi Jones at email@example.com.
We are excited announce our virtual program schedule for the first quarter of 2021. Through our remote programming, you can delve into home management skills, accessible technology, orientation and mobility, and braille reading with our education and training programs. By signing up for our enrichment and support programs, you are connected to others with similar interests to you in Philadelphia’s blind and low-vision community. All of our programs are accessible through a call-in number or through Zoom video chat.
Please click here to review our full schedule for the upcoming quarter. If you are interested in any programs, please contact Participant Navigator, Lexi Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need support, please call (215) 627-0600, and you will be directed to the appropriate person. Also please know that our staff is working daily to provide regular outreach by phone to check in on our ASB family.