ASB recognizes that it takes the talents and commitment of our community to help us reach those in need and to provide connections to resources that can help individuals live more independent lives. We invite you to explore with us the range of ways that you can help expand our services and support.
• Make a gift to support existing programs
• Honor a loved one with a memorial donation
• Include ASB as part of your estate plan
“I feel at home at ASB.”
—client Clarence Humphrey
Volunteer with Us
Volunteers are an essential part of our efforts to help those we serve live more independent lives. We welcome individuals with a range of backgrounds and talents to reach out to us about ASB’s volunteer opportunities.
- Support our on-site programming
- Accompany our clients on trips in the community
- Garden at our Fairmount Park location
- Assist clients with reading and organizing their reading materials
- Assist with events or fundraising
For more information, contact Emily Yaskowski at email@example.com or (215) 627-0600 x3297.
In addition to the positions listed above, we work with universities and colleges in the area to provide internship opportunities to students.
Become a Resource Connection
- Help us to broaden our offerings and services, from human services to arts and cultural opportunities
- Build new initiatives and programs together that advance ASB’s mission of supporting people with low vision or blindness